Wonder what it would be like to view The Great Detective's flat, 221B Baker Street, from the eyes of a character in one of the stories? Your opportunity is here at Baker Street West. This weekend next after Thanksgiving, on Friday, November 25 and Saturday, November 26 at 6:00 pm, Baker Street West will host Docent Tours.
· Imagine being secretly ushered into the flat by Silas Brown, horse trainer, from The Adventure of Silver Blaze. “Secret” you ask? Well, Mr. Brown has a bone to pick with Mr. Holmes, and he does his tours on the sly.
· Fortunate you would be to see 221B from the viewpoint of Irene Adler, “The Woman,” from the story A Scandal in Bohemia. She is proud to be the object of Mr. Holmes' admiration, as she is the only woman to “best” Sherlock Holmes.
· Eliza Barrymore has come all the way from Baskerville Hall of Dartmoor to 221B to retell her part in this sinister story of a supernatural hound, the moor, and mayhem.
· Miss Burnet, from The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge, will relate on her tour of 221B how she toiled undercover to trap the “Tiger of San Pedro,” a brutal dictator from Central America.
· Examine 221B with Hilda Adair, who lost her husband by way of a murderous act perpetrated by Colonel Sebastian Moran. Her tale takes place after The Great Hiatus, when the errant Mr. Holmes returns to Baker Street and to The Adventure of The Empty House.· Mary Maberley is one of Mr. Holmes' newest clients. An unknown party has asked to buy her house, The Three Gables, contents and all of her personal effects. Should she be suspicious? Perhaps you can advise her.